|Spring is almost here and what a great time to make healthy eating choices. Many fruits and vegetables are available in the Spring that are a key part of healthy eating. Below are 10 reasons to eat more fruits and vegetables as a part of your daily diet. |
10. Fruits and veggies add color, texture and look great on your plate.
9. Fruits and veggies are nutritious in any form, fresh, frozen, canned, dried and 100% juice.
8. Fruits and veggies provide fiber that helps fill you up and keeps your digestive system happy.
7. Fruits and veggies are naturally low in calories.
6. Eating plenty of fruits and veggies may help reduce the risk of many diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure and some cancers.
5. Fruits and veggies are rich in vitamins and minerals that help you feel healthy and energized.
4. Fruits and veggies are available in many varieties, there is always something new to try!
3. Fruits and veggies are easy to grab for a snack.
2. Fruits and veggies are easy to eat
1. Fruits and Veggies are nutritious AND delicious!